Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Day

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am in Manning, South Carolina with my family. They are all out golfing this morning. I don't golf that well so I'm home playing on the computer. I'll probably work on my socks for a little bit too.

With my parents moving (I live at home) here (Manning), I've been looking at townhouses. I think I've found the one that I want and put an offer on it Tuesday night. They counter-offered yesterday so I need to figure out what I'm going to do. It's 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, one car garage, end unit in a col-de-sac. It's easy to get to the highway's from there too. There are other units for sale in the neighborhood that are listed cheaper. So I dunno. My third grade teacher is my agent. Speaking of which I need to call her to discuss my next move.....

This picture was from a while ago. Miss the college days....

No comments: