Monday, February 25, 2008

The Meme Phenomenom...

I don't get it, but I'll do it.

THE RULES
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

My life in general is weird and random, but I'll try to come up with stuff you don't know.

1. I count stairs as I go up and down them.
2. Diego is named for the sabertooth tiger in Ice Age. I have not seen Ice Age 2.
3. I like white wine more then red wine.
4. I have every rose that Michael has ever given me in a vase (just the heads).
5. I still have a bump on my leg when I jumped off the lifeguard stand and landed on the wall.
6. I used to play the piano in middle school and thought I was really cool cuz I could play "A Whole New World" from Aladin.
7. I am a horrible liar, but I can refrain from telling the truth so no one notices.

I think everyone I would tag has already done it.

No comments: